POINTS TO CONSIDER
Nancy Hightshoe would be an excellent choice as a presenter and / or consultant for your organization for a number of important reasons.
A successful business owner, corporate consultant, frequent Young Presidents' Organization resource and former police detective, Nancy Hightshoe's 20 years as a speaker / trainer have brought high demand for her presentation and consulting services. Her unique experience and training have provided a strong resource for Fortune 500 corporations, government agencies, associations and educational institutions throughout the United States and in seventeen foreign countries on six continents.
Her expertise in management training, executive development and employee and organizational relations has furnished her with the advisory skills necessary to help executives contend with the corporate challenges they face today.
Programs must be motivational in order to encourage an enthusiasm for improving performance and changing behavior. Nancy's presentations definitely inspire such enthusiasm. Her topics include Leadership, Resilience and Negotiation as well as Change Management and Personal Safety. The focus and information in these seminars is constantly being up-dated so that she can present audiences with Top of the Moment responses which reflect current business trends.
- Nancy regularly appears on-camera as well as assists with story ideas and statistical background for the NBC affiliate in St. Louis. KSDK, NewsChannel 5, is consistently rated the #1 news station in the metropolitan area of three million Missouri and Illinois viewers.
- A Fortune 100 corporation contracted with her to be their Chief Advisor and Media Spokesperson for a region-wide marketing / promotion campaign. Her responsibilities included radio interviews aired, whenever possible, during the time period identified by ARBITRON as having a high number of listeners. For example, according to ARBITRON, the interview with Nancy on behalf of the client which aired on KSD, was heard by a quarter of a million listeners. KSD is a radio station whose audience is comprised mainly of community-oriented individuals and professionals in the 25 and older age range, so the product was brought to the attention of influential potential customers.
- Her contract also included presenting seminars to the general public which served as marketing and media opportunities for the client.
- In addition, Nancy contributed suggestions to the corporation's brochure, Crucial Connections, which was made available to the public.
- Nancy completed an advanced media relations training program in conjunction with her spokesperson work. The course was designed and taught at the Fleishman-Hillard International Headquarters. Fleishman-Hillard is one of the best-known public relations firms with offices throughout the world.
- Past television appearances have included the Sally Jesse Raphael Show and the Sonja Friedman Show. Feature newspaper interviews have appeared in The Chicago Tribune, The Houston Chronicle, The Spokesman Review (Spokane, WA) and The St. Louis Post-Dispatch as well as numerous corporate and association newsletters and magazines. She has been interviewed on radio shows in such distant locations as Johannesburg, South Africa and in towns large and small throughout the United States.
- Her presentation skills are excellent. Since 1972, they have been polished:
With audience experience ranging from addressing venerable elder Oriental business leaders on the topic of CHARISMA - DEVELOPING YOUR LEADERSHIP ABILITIES to soybean farmers learning to present their position to legislators, EFFECTIVE BUSINESS PRESENTATIONS - SELLING YOURSELF AND YOUR IDEAS.
- In federal and state court as a witness when I was the investigating detective and as an expert witness.
- In speaking situations running the gamut from 5 individuals to 2500 participants; from the Ritz-Carlton 2 blocks from my home in St. Louis to foreign destinations such as Australia and Japan.
Nancy’s Background, Experience and Expertise
Nancy Hightshoe, M.A. is an accomplished speaker, coach and consultant
• She is an expert in: Professional and Personal Effectiveness
• She is also an expert in: Safety, Security and Survival.
Her experience includes both a career as a police detective and an entrepreneur.
As a speaker, consultant and coach, Nancy’s programs have a foundation of personal courage and responsibility.
• She has spoken for businesses, government agencies, associations and schools throughout the United States and in 17 foreign countries
• Nancy is a successful Entrepreneur and Corporate Consultant
• She is a Business and LifeSkills Coach
• Nancy is an on-camera expert for the St. Louis NBC affiliate
• She is a media spokesperson for a Fortune 100 corporation
• Nancy is also the author of numerous articles on business and safety
• She holds a Master's Degree in Human Relations and in The Administration of Justice; Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
• Nancy was one of the first female beat patrol officers in the nation
• She designed the St. Louis County Sexual Assault Investigative Unit
• As a detective, she cleared 85% of her cases: the national average is 49%
• She is a recognized POST-certified continuing education instructor (Police Officers Standards and Training)
• Nancy was named to the World Who’s Who of Women
She has also received the Giraffe Project Commendation, "whose courageous actions illumine all our lives making manifest the Truth that people who believe in themselves and care for others can meet any challenge life presents".
[ Back to Top ]
Copyright © 1997-2007 Nancy Hightshoe Seminars. All Rights Reserved